Deadline RIT Board Application
Would you like to develop yourself next to your study and are you financially interested? Then apply for the Risk Investment Team Board!
The new RIT Board will represent the Investment Team from March 2020 until March 2021. The Risk Investment Team consists of two teams. Therefore, we are looking for the following positions within both teams:
- Leads the RIT meetings
- Presents macroeconomic updates during the meetings
- Manages the application procedure & interviews of new members
- Updates and monitors the investment portfolio
- Communicates the investment portfolio during the meetings
- Executes buying and selling decisions for the portfolio
A board year at the Risk Investment Team will help you gain management experience and to orientate in the work field of investing. You will have the opportunity to orientate on future partners and also on your future career. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to meet a lot of new people. The workload will be roughly 8 hours per week.
Want more information? You can schedule a coffee date with one of the current board members by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for application is Sunday the 16th of February, 23:59!